Strexer Harrop and Associates is a strategic consulting firm supporting municipal governments, non-profits, manufacturers, retailers and service providers throughout Ontario. We deliver strategic action plans to help clients achieve their goals. We offer various services, including economic development strategies, business plans, strategic plans, marketing and communication strategies, and branding.
Strexer Harrop is currently looking for a highly motivated team player to fill a full-time Marketing Assistant position. This position requires the majority of work to be completed at the Strexer Harrop office. The ideal candidate will need to have a good understanding of project driven marketing concepts, be resourceful and have strong communication and time management skills.
The successful candidate would be expected to handle research, planning and strategy to support our client projects under marketing development.
● Assist with the development of marketing programs and initiatives as per specific project deliverables
● Develop and coordinate service-specific and brand specific marketing concepts
● Assist with development and analysis of market research
● Website content
● Social media content
● Report writing
● Proposal writing
Experience and Education Requirements:
● Previous relevant marketing experience – minimum of 2 years
● Relevant post-secondary marketing/business degree or diploma
● Graphic design experience
● Fluency in English
Skills & Competencies:
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills
● Relationship management skills
● Attention to detail and effective time management abilities
● Knowledge of Adobe CC
● Strong social media skills (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin & YouTube)
● Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
● CRM experience would be an asset
● Knowledge and understanding of municipal government would be an asset
● Project management experience would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50k per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Due to the nature of the recruitment process, only the candidates best qualified for the position will be contacted.
STRategy + EXEcution = Results